Teni Sets the Record Straight on Her Weight Loss Transformation

Viral Nigerian singer Teni Entertainer is letting fans know - she put in hard work to slim down, no surgical shortcuts! After unveiling a dramatically trimmer figure recently, rumors swirled that she took the plastic surgery route. However, Teni shut down those speculations quick during a raw tell-all podcast appearance.  

"People started saying I did surgery just because I lost some weight and I'm looking different," she vented. "First of all, if I got work done would my stomach still be this fluffy? I wish it was flat but I was too scared to go under the knife. Surgery is life-threatening!"

Teni Gets Candid with Africa Now Radio, Opening Up About New Album 

According to Teni, her new look simply came from dedication and discipline. She committed to a strict no-carb meal plan for months that required major mental stamina.  

"For two months straight I cut out carbs completely. I couldn't even grab dinner with friends and eat what they were having," Teni revealed. "I had crazy willpower focusing on my health. Flexing my mind muscle was harder than my actual muscles!"


While the journey wasn't easy, Teni is grateful for what she accomplished the natural way. She's proving self-motivation can overcome even the strictest diets. Her inspirational body transformation shows that dreams don't have shortcuts - just honest hard work.  

So for anyone doubting how Teni slimmed down, she's letting the truth be known - no surgeon's knife necessary! The vocal powerhouse sculpted her refreshed look simply through diet dedication and mental resilience.


Recommended for you: 

Camidoh Opens Up About Going to Therapy for PTSD

Black Sherif Sparks Intrigue Tweeting He Wants to Study Fashion Design

KOD Crowns Stonebwoy Ghana's Hardest-Working Musician

Nana Tea's Guidance Uplifts "Beasts of No Nation" Star Strika

Post a Comment

0 Comments